Monday 13 October 2014

Halloween sign

Crochet decoration


This is a great decoration to hang on walls or doors. It is easily made. Let me show you how :)



The letters are made by Moogly free patterns (click here to see the patterns).

Once I made the letters, I blocked the letters using water to make them little bit straight.


Then as I wanted to hang them on a stick, I had to support the yarn with something hard. So I used the small sticks on the back side of each letter. I used yarn to fasten them.




Now they are straight and strong enough to hang on a bigger stick. I alternated the colours when attaching the letter on this stick. Finally I attached one long piece of yarn at each end to hang it.








Tadaah :) You can hang the pumpkins or bats on each end of the sign or let it speak by itself.



For free pattern of pumpkin click here, for bat click here.


Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment